Insight Only An Engineer Offers
Home, Building, Condo, and Co-op Inspections
in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx,
Staten Island, Nassau, Suffolk, Rockland,
Putnam, and Westchester
An Engineer's inspection, a home and building inspection, and a termite inspection. You receive four reports: an onsite verbal report, an onsite written report, an emailed written report, and a termite report. Call 800.605.1500 if you have questions. We are happy to help you.
Click on the blue boxes to navigate through this website.
|Ask For A
6602 0091 55
- All inspections are performed under the terms of a pre-inspection agreement. Click here to access agreements.
- Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address, an e-mail address, or other contact information, and information about a home or building you wish to purchase. In general, you can visit HEIMER's Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If you provide personal information, all such information is provided by you on a voluntary basis.
- If you order professional services, you will need to provide personal information to HEIMER.
- HEIMER does not share information about any inspection with anyone except the client who ordered that inspection.
- If you post any reviews of HEIMER, HEIMER's services, or HEIMER's Engineers, then you waive all rights to privacy. Although HEIMER no longer has an obligation to protect your privacy, HEIMER will protect your privacy to the extent possible.
- If you post any defamatory reviews of HEIMER, HEIMER's services, or HEIMER's Engineers, then you waive all rights to privacy. In addition, HEIMER retains the right to pursue legal remedies in a Court of Law, including recovering all damages.
- Where HEIMER collects personal information on the Web, we do not intend to transfer personal information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on HEIMER's behalf unless such transfer is legally required.
- Any personal information you provide us will be transferred using HEIMER's third party Web servers, which are located in the United States of America, or other computers under the control of HEIMER. Personal information may also be transferred to HEIMER's Commack, New York, USA office, or to another location under the control of HEIMER's employees. HEIMER operates under the applicable laws of the State of New York and the United States of America.
- HEIMER's website is available as a secure (https:) website. Although a non-secure (http:) version of the website is available, it is recommended that you only use the secure version of the website. Note that data submitted to HEIMER using the non-secure website is not encrypted.
- Any time that you use the Web, personal information may be exposed. Unscrupulous people not under HEIMER's control or known to HEIMER may make use of that information. You are responsible to take necessary precautions to protect personal information. For example, all software that you use should have the latest updates installed.
- All email addresses provided to HEIMER may be included in Constant Contact or other mailings. HEIMER does not share those email addresses, or use the email addresses for solicitation. If you chose to opt out of these email lists, then you risk not receiving important update information.
- You may choose whether you provide personal information to HEIMER. If you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you can still visit HEIMER's website, but you may be unable to access certain options and services.
- If you choose to have a business relationship with HEIMER, we will continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship, and may use personal information in these contacts. All business relationships are under the terms of contacts available for download at www.heimer.com/go/agreements.html. If you provide an email address or phone number to HEIMER, we will use that information to contact you in connection with the specific services you request.
- We may use any email address you provide to send emails of general interest to our clients. You can opt out at any time. We do not share these emails with any third party.
- HEIMER does not verify that the person owning a particular email address is the person who provided us with that email address. We generally do not have people providing us with email addresses that they do now own.
- Our Web pages may utilize "cookies" or other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that is used to collect information about your visit to our web site, and may contain personal information. Most Web browsers allow you to control "cookies", including whether or not to accept them. You can also remove a "Cookie" from your hard disk, if you desire. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie or you may choose to block cookies with your browser. If you erase or block a cookie, you may need to re-enter information that you have provided to us. Certain HEIMER Web pages may be inaccessible if you do not enable "cookies".
- HEIMER's Web server logs all requests, and such logs are kept by HEIMER for an indefinite period. Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names, Internet addresses, browser software and operating system types, and dates and times that our site is accessed. Details of the log files are treated as any other personal information.
- Wherever your personal information is held by HEIMER or on its behalf, we plan to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- To the extent that you do provide personal information, HEIMER will try to maintain accurate personal information. Should you need to update or correct that information, you may send updates and corrections about your personal information to Webmaster@heimer.com and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in any personal information that we hold as soon as practicable.
- Third parties provide certain services to HEIMER. HEIMER may provide information, including personal information that HEIMER collects, to third party service providers to help us deliver information and services. Service providers also maintain HEIMER's electronic mailing lists. HEIMER will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third party service providers are obligated to protect personal information provided on HEIMER's behalf.
- HEIMER does not intend to transfer personal information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on HEIMER's behalf unless such transfer is legally required. HEIMER never sells or trades personal information collected online.
- Children under 18 cannot readily make use of HEIMER's services, as they generally are not involved in real estate transactions. HEIMER may provide services on behalf of children under 18, provided HEIMER is retained by an adult aged 18 years or older. We do not attempt to identify the age of anyone providing personal information to HEIMER. Nothing on HEIMER's web site is inappropriate for children.
- All documents that contain personally identifiable information and are not retained by HEIMER are shredded.
- All documents containing personally identifiable information regarding prospective clients who do not begin scheduling an appointment are shredded. Once a client initiates scheduling an appointment, HEIMER may retain the information.
- If you release any report issued by HEIMER to any government or non-government agency, any Attorney, any Broker, or any other person or entity, you forever wave any right to privacy protection under this policy.
- If you provide information on the existence of any report issued by HEIMER to any government or non-government agency, any Attorney, any Broker, or any other person or entity, you forever wave any right to privacy protection under this policy. HEIMER will then make a determination as to whether to release further information.
- If you release any report issued by HEIMER to any government or non-government agency, any Attorney, any Broker, or any other person or entity so as to mislead that person or entity you forever wave any right to privacy protection under this policy and HEIMER will release portions of the report as deemed necessary by HEIMER.
- If you post (or allow to be posted or ask someone to post on your behalf) a review, article, video, photograph, news story, blog, or any other public disclosure or comment on HEIMER, HEIMER's staff, HEIMER's reports, HEIMER's inspections, HEIMER's business practices, any services HEIMER' provided to you or on your behalf, or any other aspect of your relationship with HEIMER, you wave all rights to any expectation of privacy forever. HEIMER has the right to respond in any way it sees fit, including posting what would otherwise be considered private information, information from the inspection report, or other information HEIMER may have. You further agree to hold HEIMER harmless for any consequences of your post or HEIMER's response to your post.
- Should any government agency or Court of law request a copy of any report or other personal information during the normal course of the agency's or Court's operation, HEIMER will release the information as requested.
- HEIMER will not seek to block any legitimate government law enforcement agency from obtaining information provided by you to HEIMER.
- Should HEIMER become aware of any criminal activities (or intended criminal activities), HEIMER will report such information to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Contact Heimer Engineering 24/7
We are happy to help you. To set up an appointment for a pre-purchase inspection, or to find out about Engineering services or expert court testimony, click below for a contact form, send us an email, text us at 6602 0091 55, or call 800.605.1500. If no staff member is in the office, leave a message. Remember to ask about a web discount.
Heimer Engineering serves the Metro New York area, including New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island), Long Island (Nassau County, Suffolk County), and Upstate New York (Rockland County, Putnam County, and Westchester County).
Heimer Engineering respects your privacy. Some inspection firms share information with insurance, landscaping, home maintenance, moving, cable, mortgage, and other companies. Some inspection firms sell their client lists. These practices are unethical. You will not receive phone calls or solicitation emails from third parties as a result of providing personal information.
In the event of a life-threatening emergency (fire, building in danger of collapse, facade with loose bricks, debris falling from a building, gas leak, etc.) do not call Heimer Engineering. If there is a life-threatening emergency or other hazardous condition, call 911. Emergency situations need to be handled immediately by first-responders who can evacuate buildings, have utilities shut off, and take other steps necessary to preserve life.
Translate This Webpage
|Using Google Translate, you can view this webpage in the language of your choice.|
Heimer Engineering performs home inspections, building inspections, condominium inspections, and co-op inspections in the State of New York. We do not perform inspections or recommend Inspectors or Engineers in the areas outside of the State of New York. We also provide Licensed Professional Engineer consultation services including hurricane and storm damage and damage from adjoining construction. Expert witness services are provided regarding playground injuries, parking lot, walkway, and stairway slip, trip, and fall.
The website was designed by Harold Krongelb. Post design review was performed by Matthew John Rapisarda. Sitemaps and indexing information can be found at Page Sitemap, Image Sitemap, and Video Sitemap. Heimer Engineering's domains include www.heimer.com, www.expert-witness-ny.com, www.home-inspection-ny.com, www.professional-engineer.com, and www.home-inspection-engineer.com.
This page was published on .
This page was loaded:
(C) 1997-2017 Heimer Engineering PC. All rights reserved. Used under license by Heimer Engineering PC.
2171 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 230
Commack, New York, USA 11725-2947
New York Metro Area: 800.605.1500
Bronx, New York: 718.547.2000
Brooklyn, New York: 718.237.7777
Manhattan, New York: 212.563.4777
Nassau County, New York: 516.487.2100
Putnam County, New York: 845.638.4900
Queens, New York: 718.544.3000
Staten Island, New York: 718.227.5000
Suffolk County, New York: 631.858.5500, 631.549.2500, 631.288.3900
Westchester County, New York: 914.576.6100
Fax: 631.858.5599, 646.795.4571
Coordinates: 40.8439215, -73.2871259
International Standard of Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities (ISIC) Revision 4 Classification: 71
North American Industry Classification System (SAISC) Classification: 541330, 541350