Heimer Engineering℠ is Not Affiliated
With Other Organizations
Insight Only Heimer Engineering℠
Today's messages from Heimer Engineering℠.
Rain is forecast for the next few days. Make sure that drains are free of debris.
Click on the green boxes to navigate this site.
Call us if you need us. Inspection orders are taken by senior staff members.
Heimer Engineering℠ is happy to help you.
If You are Looking for Pre-Purchase
Inspection Information, Choose Below:
All inspections are performed only after an Inspection Agreement is signed. If you decline to sign an Inspection Agreement when we arrive at the site, the inspection will not be performed. You should review the Inspection Agreement prior to ordering an inspection and make sure that you agree with all of the Inspection Agreement's terms. If you do not agree with the Inspection Agreement's terms, do not order an inspection. To download inspections agreements, click here.
Heimer Engineering℠ is not affiliated with other Home Inspection, Engineering, or other companies.
- Heimer Engineering℠ is not affiliated with AIA®, ANSI®, ASCE®, ASHI®, ISI®, NACHI®, NAHI®, or NSHI®. We cannot provide contact information for these societies, organizations, or companies.
- Heimer Engineering℠ is not affiliated with the City of New York Department of Buildings, or any other community's Department of Buildings, and cannot provide contact information for the Department of Buildings. Heimer Engineering℠ is not associated with the City of New York Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), The State of New York Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC), or the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Heimer Engineering℠ is not affiliated with any Realtor®, real estate broker, real estate buyer's broker, MLS® or any real estate listing service (including multiple listing service), mortgage broker, bank, financial institution, lending institution, mortgage originator, relocation service, foreclosure service, termite control specialist, appraiser or appraisal service, attorney, trade union, lawyer referral service, or legal service. We cannot recommend any of these services, and do not pay or receive any commissions or referral fees.
- Heimer Engineering℠ is an independently owned Professional Engineering company. Heimer Engineering does not sell franchises. We are not a franchise, and are not associated with AmericaSpec®, BrickKicker Home Inspection®, HomeTeam Inspection Service®, Pillar To Post Professional Home Inspections®, WIN Home Inspection®, National Property Inspections®, Buyer's Choice Home Inspections®, HouseMaster®, Criterium Engineers®, America's Property Inspections®, or any other home inspection franchise. We cannot advise you regarding any of these franchise organizations, or whether they are permitted to operate in the State of New York. We cannot provide recommendations to any home inspection franchise, nor can we evaluate any home inspection franchise opportunity.
- Heimer Engineering℠ does not provide support for 3D Inspection Systems®, HomeGauge®, HORIZON by Carson Dunlop®, Inspection Support Network®, Spectacular Home Inspection System®, InspectIT®, HomeHubZone®, or any other home inspection software. We cannot advise you as to what type of home inspection software to use, or whether the software is permitted to be used in the State of New York.
- Heimer Engineering℠ does not provide home inspection training, and cannot advise you as to which home inspection training schools meet State of New York standards. Heimer Engineering℠does not offer continuing education credits.
Contact Heimer Engineering℠ 24/7
Heimer Engineering℠ is happy to help you. Senior Staff members are available to answer your questions from Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM. After 5 PM, please leave a message. Messages are checked during the day on Sunday, and Sunday evening through Thursday evening. Inspections are performed seven days a week. Choose Heimer Engineering℠.
Inspection orders are taken by senior staff members. A real estate purchase is complex, and you should be able to speak with someone who can give you real answers to your inspection questions.
To set up an appointment for a pre-purchase inspection, or to find out about Engineering services or expert court testimony send Heimer Engineering℠ an email at WebInfoRequest@heimer.com, send Heimer Engineering℠ a text at 888.769.6910, call Heimer Engineering℠ at 800.605.1500, or call Heimer Engineering℠ at 646.757.4500. If no staff member is in the office, leave a message.
Heimer Engineering℠ serves the Metro New York area, including New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island), Long Island (Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Upstate New York (Rockland County, Putnam County, and Westchester County).
Heimer Engineering℠ respects your privacy. Some inspection firms share information with insurance, landscaping, home maintenance, moving, cable, mortgage, and other companies. You will not receive phone calls or solicitation emails from third parties as a result of providing personal information.
In the event of a life-threatening emergency call 911. Emergency situations need to be handled by first-responders who can evacuate buildings, shut utilities off, and take other steps necessary to preserve life.
Heimer Engineering℠ Standards of PracticeThe Licensed Engineers of Heimer Engineering℠ substantially adhere to the InterNACHI® Code of Ethics, to Subpart 197-4 of the State of New York Code of Ethics and Regulations for Home Inspectors, and to the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE®) Code of Ethics. All State of New York Licensed Engineers are also bound by New York State Education Law Article 145.
Heimer Engineering℠ Code of Ethics
The Licensed Engineers of Heimer Engineering℠ substantially adhere to the InterNACHI® Standards of Practice and the ASHI® Standards of Practice. In the event of a conflict, the Licensed Engineers of Heimer Engineering℠ use Engineering judgment to decide what standard or Engineering principle takes precedence.
Translate This Webpage
|Using Google Translate, you can view this webpage in the language of your choice.|
f/k/a Richard L Heimer PE PC
2171 Jericho Turnpike
Commack, New York, USA 11725-2947