Applying Scientific and
Heimer Engineering℠ is Not Affiliated
With Other Organizations
Professional Engineer Inspectors
Applying Scientific and Engineering
to Home Inspections
and Building Inspections
Pre-Purchase Home, Building, Condo, and
Co-op Inspections in Manhattan, Queens,
Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, Nassau,
Suffolk, Rockland, Putnam, and Westchester
September 11, 2001. Remember those who perished.
Click on the green highlighted text to navigate this website.
Call 646.757.4500 and speak with a senior staff member.
Heimer Engineering℠ is happy to help you!
If You are Looking for Pre-Purchase
Inspection Information, Choose Below:
All inspections are performed only after an Inspection Agreement is signed. If you decline to sign an Inspection Agreement when we arrive at the site, the inspection will not be performed. You should review the Inspection Agreement prior to ordering an inspection and make sure that you agree with all of the Inspection Agreement's terms. If you do not agree with the Inspection Agreement's terms, do not order an inspection. To download inspections agreements, click here.
Heimer Engineering℠ is not affiliated with other Home Inspection, Engineering, or other companies.
- Heimer Engineering℠ is not affiliated with AIA®, ANSI®, ASCE®, ASHI®, ISI®, NACHI®, NAHI®, or NSHI®. We cannot provide contact information for these societies, organizations, or companies.
- Heimer Engineering℠ is not affiliated with the City of New York Department of Buildings, or any other community's Department of Buildings, and cannot provide contact information for the Department of Buildings. Heimer Engineering℠ is not associated with the City of New York Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), The State of New York Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC), or the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Heimer Engineering℠ is not affiliated with any Realtor®, real estate broker, real estate buyer's broker, MLS® or any real estate listing service (including multiple listing service), mortgage broker, bank, financial institution, lending institution, mortgage originator, relocation service, foreclosure service, termite control specialist, appraiser or appraisal service, attorney, trade union, lawyer referral service, or legal service. We cannot recommend any of these services, and do not pay or receive any commissions or referral fees.
- Heimer Engineering℠ is an independently owned Professional Engineering company. Heimer Engineering does not sell franchises. We are not a franchise, and are not associated with AmericaSpec®, BrickKicker Home Inspection®, HomeTeam Inspection Service®, Pillar To Post Professional Home Inspections®, WIN Home Inspection®, National Property Inspections®, Buyer's Choice Home Inspections®, HouseMaster®, Criterium Engineers®, America's Property Inspections®, or any other home inspection franchise. We cannot advise you regarding any of these franchise organizations, or whether they are permitted to operate in the State of New York. We cannot provide recommendations to any home inspection franchise, nor can we evaluate any home inspection franchise opportunity.
- Heimer Engineering℠ does not provide support for 3D Inspection Systems®, HomeGauge®, HORIZON by Carson Dunlop®, Inspection Support Network®, Spectacular Home Inspection System®, InspectIT®, HomeHubZone®, or any other home inspection software. We cannot advise you as to what type of home inspection software to use, or whether the software is permitted to be used in the State of New York.
- Heimer Engineering℠ does not provide home inspection training, and cannot advise you as to which home inspection training schools meet State of New York standards. Heimer Engineering℠does not offer continuing education credits.
Contact Heimer Engineering℠
Heimer Engineering℠ is happy to help you. Senior Staff members are available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM. After 5 PM, please leave a message. Messages are checked during the day on Sunday, and Sunday evening through Thursday evening. Inspections are performed seven days a week.
Heimer Engineering's℠ inspection fees are competitive with non-Engineer Home Inspector's fees, especially when you consider that many non-Engineers charge extra for termite inspections, swimming pools, etc.
Inspection orders are taken by senior staff members. A real estate purchase is complex and you should be able to speak with someone who can answer your inspection questions.
To set up an appointment for a pre-purchase inspection or to find out about Engineering services or expert court testimony email Info@heimer.com, text 888.769.6910, call 646.757.4500, or call 631.462.1515. If no staff member is in the office, leave a message.
Ask About a Web Discount
Heimer Engineering℠ serve the Greater New York area, including New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island), Long Island (Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Upstate New York (Rockland County, Putnam County, and Westchester County).
In the event of a life-threatening emergency call 911. Emergency situations need to be handled by first-responders who can evacuate buildings, shut utilities off, and take other steps necessary to preserve life.
Standards of Practice
and Code of Ethics
Heimer Engineering's℠ Professional Engineer Home Inspectors substantially adhere to the InterNACHI® Code of Ethics, to Subpart 197-4 of the State of New York Code of Ethics and Regulations for Home Inspectors, the ASHI® Standards of Practice, and the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE®) Code of Ethics. In the event of a conflict, the Professional Engineer Home Inspectors use Engineering judgment to decide what standard or Engineering principle takes precedence. All State of New York Licensed Professional Engineers are bound by New York State Education Law Article 145.
Ask about a web discount. Discounts are also available for referrals (attorney, real estate broker, mortgage broker, co-worker, friend) first time buyers, senior citizens, military (army, navy, air force, marines, coast guard), first responders (police, ambulance, fire), municipal employees, security personnel, and union members.
Translate This Webpage
|Using Google Translate, you can view this webpage in the language of your choice.|
Heimer Engineering PC℠ performs home inspections, building inspections, condo inspections, and co-op inspections in the State of New York. Expert witness services are provided regarding playground injuries, parking lot, walkway, and stairway slip, trip, and fall.
The Heimer Engineering PC℠ website was designed and is maintained by Harold Krongelb PE. The contents of this website were written by Harold Krongelb PE. This website is not intended to offer Engineering opinions or advice. Sitemaps and indexing information can be found at Page Sitemap, Image Sitemap, Mobile Sitemap, and Video Sitemap.
To protect an individual's privacy, images of people used on this site are either licensed stock images or used with permission. The images of the clients who emailed compliments to Heimer Engineering℠ are not of the actual client.
©1997-2019 Andrea and Harold Krongelb. All rights reserved. Used under a revocable license by Heimer Engineering PC. All documents and methods used by Heimer Engineering PC are owned by Harold and Andrea Krongelb and are used under a revocable license.
Hashtags: #HomeInspection, #HomeInspector, #HouseInspection, #BuildingInspection, #CondoInspection, #CondominiumInspection, #CoopInspection, #ProfessionalEngineer, #LicensedProfessionalEngineer, #NewYorkEngineer, #PrePurchaseInspection, #HeimerEngineering, #NewYork, #PersonalInjuryEngineer, #ExpertWitnessHeimer Engineering℠ PC
2171 Jericho Turnpike
Commack, New York, USA 11725-2947
Heimer Engineering℠ PC
PO Box 1078
Commack, New York, USA 11725-0942
Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island: 646.757.4500
Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York: 516.487.2100 631.858.5500
Westchester County, Putnam County, Rockland County, New York: 914.576.6100 845.638.4900
Basic Info: www.heimer.com/abc
Pre-Inspection Agreement: www.heimer.com/123